Sunday 2 February 2014

Guacamole and corn chips



There's so many variations on guacamole out there, and to be honest I make it differently each time depending on what ingredients I have on hand. My cherry tomato plants are all go with 10 or so red ripe tomatoes each day....so I've incorporated those into this recipe. I love using fresh ingredients from my own garden!!!

Blending the ingredients gives it quite a creamy texture, I think I prefer a guac mashed with a fork. Give this a go and see what you think...

Flesh of 2 avocados
5 cherry tomatoes
1/4 red chilli, deseeded
Handful coriander leaves and stalks
1/4 spring onion
1/2 garlic clove
Juice of half a lemon

Blend for a few seconds until completely combined. Serve with corn chips, carrot sticks, pita crisps or celery sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment